Saturday 8 January 2011

Research into Front covers


I Have looked at the front covers of NME, Kerrang and Rocksound. I think my favorite style is rock sound the ones with black backgrounds i think for my colour scheme i will have black, red and white. The layouts of the front cover are all very similar, with the magazine name at the top, bar code bottom right, band names listed down either side etc. but each magazine does something slightly different like their own individual style on it. I like the way NME's magazine title is to one side and would like to do something similar with my own. Again on the front as with inside the same fonts tend to be used unless its something that need to stand out i.e the title, or band names especially if there is big feature with that band in the magazine or they are on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment