Sunday 9 January 2011

I have tried to create a similar band across the top as on the Rock sound magazine below. I have done this by adding a white rectangle across the top then using the text tool to add the writing over the rectangle. I have also used the brush tool to do the red arrow (red to fit in with planned colour scheme), used a preset on the brush tool to put little specs of black on the rectangle to make it look rugged and not pristine and straight, and added a small version of the edited image shown earlier. I have also added a kind of slogan beneath the title as ive seen on the other magazine such as Rock sound's 'New music first' and NME's 'New musical express'. I have made mine 'The music of now'. Because my model is on the right and my magazine name on the left i cant really have his head overlapping it slightly so I've decided to have it over lapping the bar at the top. I think it looks good like hes leaning out of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment