Friday 7 January 2011

Two page spread


This is my finished two page spread. I have again took into account a lot of features from other magazines and used them on mine. I have the name of the artist in the top left hand corner, which is large and easy to read, so the readers know exact ally who the interview is about. I also have one large picture of the artist which covers both pages leaving no empty spaces leaving it looking empty. I have used an clear font which is clear and easy to read, the questions are a different colour to the answers which makes the interview flow more and easier to read. I have used a quote from the interview and enlarged it and put it onto the picture, the quote is interesting, it needs to be interesting so if the reader first reads the quote it will draw them in and they would want to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment