Thursday 6 January 2011

Fonts & Names


Names
I asked 17 people from my target audience which name they would prefer for the cover title of my magazine, these are the results. More that half of the people (9 out of 17) chose the title 'Route 66' so that will be the title that i will use. I chose these 7 names carefully, making sure each of them had something to do with music and/or country styles. Route 66 is a road that goes through states which are country music inspired, E.G Texas, California and Illinois.)


Fonts

I asked 17 people from my target audience which font they prefered for my country music magazine, these are the results. Rockwell Extra Bold got the most results with 10 out of the 17. So i will be usuing Rockwell Extra Bold for my magazine name.

No comments:

Post a Comment