Sunday 9 January 2011

Editing the images


This image didn't need to be edited too much as it was taken in the studio, I decided this was the best image for my front cover as the lighting looked good and the pose was perfect.The model was doing the 'devil horns' another thing associated with this genre of music, which would also help the magazine to be instantly recognizable to fans of this genre. For this image i used the magic wand tool and the magnetic lasso tool to cut it from the white background of the studio it was important there was as little white left around the image as it was to go against the dark background of the front cover. At first I planned for the the background of my front cover to be completely black but as i tried new ideas I thought adding texture would liven the front cover up.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment